How to Connect to My Diabetes Home
Learn how to connect your EMR, Fitbit and more! For connecting your Fitbit, scroll to the bottom of this post for a quick video.
First of all: What’s an EMR?An Electronic Medical Record (EMR) is the electronic documentation of a patient’s health history including medical information such as a patient’s chronic medical conditions, diagnoses, medications and treatment regimens, laboratory tests, immunizations, surgical history and other information. EMRs can be accessed by all of a patient’s current healthcare providers and promote patient-centered care by allowing collaboration amongst healthcare professionals.
EMRTo connect your EMR, follow these simple steps:
- Click on the cloud icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- Next, you will see this pop-up. Click “Get Started.”
- From there, click on the type of provider you would like to connect.
- Search for and select your provider.
- Enter the credentials you have set up with your provider.
- Please allow 24 hours for the data to show up in your profile.
FitbitTo connect your Fitbit or other activity tracker, follow the steps in this video:
- [su_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/KZZ0UOsqY2U”]